RSS

Garden Update

After I posted the pic of my mini-harvest, I gave the vege patch a little boost by spraying liquid seaweed.

The fertiliser came with a hose attachment but it was very unwieldly and I poured half the bottle onto our lawn by mistake.

What doesn’t kill you is good for you…  right??

Here’s the horta plot (I’m making a 1/4 at a time) before another harvest.

P1090993n

The lonely radish (I’ve planted about 20 new radishes around that half of the vege patch.

P1090994n

The lemon tree is starting to develop a flower!!!

P1090997n

Finally the most exciting thing is the progress of my zucchini in a pot! My impression is that you can’t really go wrong with this hardy plant.

Zucchini is a bit of a favourite in our household so I can’t wait to harvest our very own!

P1090995n

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...