RSS

Easter Sunday Garden update

This is the biggest news since my first sprouts appeared in my veggie patch. My fist lemon flower!!

P1100719n_thumb

This is a pic of the first veggie patch, 2nd horta. This is looking explosive and very dense – I used about triple the amount of seeds as I did the first time. I think most of them are mustards. You can also see a token garlic shoot at the back (there are about 25 cloves buried in this patch).

P1100726n_thumb

This is how the first horta is looking now. Still edible!

P1100729n_thumb

Nasturtium sprout (near the radish, its friend, of course)

P1100731n_thumb

These are from my second patch… possibly onion? The reason why I’m not really sure is that I sowed quite a few different things around there and since it’s my first time growing any of these vegetables I have no idea what they are.

P1100720n_thumb

Also 2nd patch… uh.. lettuce? and how come they are all in a cluster anyway?

P1100721n_thumb

Some zucchini buds!!! Too exciting!

P1100732n_thumb

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...