RSS

My cats insisted…

Tonight I’ve been busy setting up a blog for Keiko, Kenji & Pricilla. They insisted that they want to be like other kitties who have their own blogs…

So here it is… Kitty Trio is launched!

Keiko wants to write over there and she’s going to post her little purrs and meows. I’m pretty obsessed with cats so Milky Way will continue to run in the same vein, and I can spend a little more time writing non-cat things too. Hope you can visit and support my cats with their blog!

The cats are so happy now and purring loudly.

Here’s a happy snap for the occasion (blurry as usual as Keiko wriggles so much!)

image0984

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Oh we are heading over to visit it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...