RSS

Introducing… Hubby aka Cat Daddy

I’m supposed to be blogging a little more about Adelaide before I leave this charming little town – and I have drafts clogging up the system… but my cats and their blog take up quite a lot of my attention and I’m finding it difficult to keep cat stories away from my own blog. What can I say? They are my little babies!

My routine is back to normal again after a busy couple of weeks – social outings, going to concerts, rehearsals, shopping, having 2 colds, vet visits, etc etc. I mean a lot of it sounds pleasurable and was for sure, however for someone with chronic fatigue that is a lot… I felt BUSY and run down!

Since I stopped working (in 2009), my daily routine has slowly settled into something I can manage, which is like this: Wake up, have breakfast & coffee w/ TV, maybe do some laundry if I feel up to it, have a late morning nap OR read cat blogs, have lunch, have a nap, wake up and wander around the house, listen to classical music, occassionally practise piano, go on the treadmill briefly, have dinner, watch TV, go on the computer, go to bed. Anything more, then I may need days to recover!

This is why having 3 cats is so important to me. Keiko, Kenji and Pricilla each have their own way of keeping me entertained, and they understand that even talking can be exhausting so they just snuggle me. (Of course I understand that they can’t talk human if they wanted to.) I’m their human assistant but I love doing stuff for them. I also have my own assistant, in the form of a loving husband aka cat daddy. Just kidding, Graeme! Loving husband, not assistant, 100%.

He was working in a concert tonight so I baked more muffins – this is him relaxing after he got home –

P1130406nP1130407n

I wonder if Keiko just wants a bite of the muffin!P1130410n P1130426n

Aw Keiko trusts her daddy so much!P1130784nP1130773nP1130779n 

Nice time was had by all – well, Graeme at least, he consumed 3 muffins tonight. I chopped the macadamias finer and they came out better I think!

Have a wonderful weekend!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

11 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Mario's mom here: I'm so happy I met you because I really enjoy you and your three cats. It was also nice meeting cat daddy! I can see Keiko realy trusts him. I sympathize with you on the chronic fatigue. I have fibromyalgia and it's all somewhat related. Sounds like you are learning to manage it. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Kea said...

Aw, those are sweet photos of Cat Daddy and Keiko. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

The Creek Cats said...

We bet the kitties enjoy having you around now. Bet they are great company and have great healing powers for you!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Cute pics! Cats always know how to make a person feel good!!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Oh what great pictures! The muffin looked good too!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Rhea said...

Beautiful photos Misa :-) Keiko looks like she's Daddy's little girl :-)

Jacqueline said...

It's obvious Keiko loves and trusts her Daddy very much!!...You and your husband make a beautiful couple!...Happy weekend sweet friend.

ABBY said...

I stopped working in 2009 also and guess what? My day sounds so much like your day (without the piano!)...
Abby,Boo,Ping,Jinx and Gracie love having me home!

Margaret said...

Keiko, I finally found your blog. You are so cute! Your colors are so special.
Cat Mandu

Elyse said...

Keiko is a cutie: http://www.cat-toure.com

Poppy Q said...

What sweet photos of Keiko and her daddy. Your muffins look yummy too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...