I was watching the Nigella show the other day and picked up this great salad recipe!
I thought I'd like to share this recipe as it is a lot more tasty than it looks or sounds!
Ingredients (serves 2 as a side)
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 medium can of red kidney beans, rinsed
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the chopped red onion in a bowl, and pour the wine vinegar over the top, mixing to coat entirely. Leave aside (for around 5-10 minutes, while you prepare the rest of the ingredients)
- Rinse the beans and tomatoes, and cut the tomatoes.
- Combine everything in a large bowl, and add the olive oil. Mix to combine, and it's ready!
- It's really healthy and delicious, and SUPER EASY!