RSS

Red Salad by Nigella

I was watching the Nigella show the other day and picked up this great salad recipe!

I thought I'd like to share this recipe as it is a lot more tasty than it looks or sounds!

P1150505n 

Ingredients (serves 2 as a side)

  • 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
  • 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
  • 1 medium can of red kidney beans, rinsed
  • 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
  1. Place the chopped red onion in a bowl, and pour the wine vinegar over the top, mixing to coat entirely. Leave aside (for around 5-10 minutes, while you prepare the rest of the ingredients)
  2. Rinse the beans and tomatoes, and cut the tomatoes.
  3. Combine everything in a large bowl, and add the olive oil. Mix to combine, and it's ready!
  4. It's really healthy and delicious, and SUPER EASY!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Reenie said...

For once, I have all the ingreds in hand!
Looks perfect for a work lunch....
May be tomorrow..

Kea said...

I love quick and easy recipes, since I absolutely detest food preparation and cooking. LOL. Thanks!

The Creek Cats said...

Nom nom nom!!

Mariodacat said...

M says she's going to try that cuz it looks good. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jacqueline said...

Easy and healthy is good; I'll have to try it...I enjoy Nigella too!...Have a great week.

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

YUMMMMMMY Looks Fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! I'm going to have to try this!!!!! ~Hugs~ Lauren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...