RSS

Kamimura in Bukit Bintang, KL

Today is our Blogoversary! I have been so lazy with my own blog since starting up Kitty Quartet. But since I have more free time now, I can devote a little more 'me' time. Haha!

Tonight, we went to a Japanese restaurant called "Kamimura" – that's a person's name, so I'm guessing it is the owner or chef's name.

DSC00409n

DSC00402n  DSC00403n

This restaurant is located in a shopping centre in Bukit Bintang, called the Weld. We caught a taxi from home but a good way to get there would be to get a monorail to Bukit Bintang station then walk... It's also possible to walk here from KLCC (and I have) but taxi is better, lol.

DSC00411n

You know that it is a good Japanese restaurant when the place is full of Japanese people!

Tonight, there were two of us, but we were quite hungry.

So we had:

Hijiki (free on arrival – hijiki is a thick seaweed cooked with dashi flavours)

DSC00393n

Yama-imo no sengiri (Sliced Yam with wasabi)

DSC00395n

Satsuma-imo & cheese korokke (Sweet potato & cheese croquette)

DSC00396n

Kaki fry (Fried oysters)

DSC00397n

Chirasi-zushi (Assorted fish on sushi rice) – wonderful dish!!!!!!!!!

DSC00400n

Gin-dara no miso tsuke yaki (Miso marinated grilled sea bass)

DSC00401n

Maitake & Mizuna no ohitashi (Mushroom and mizuna salad)

DSC00405n

Niku-jaga (Sliced pork, onion, potato and carrot cooked with dashi flavours)

DSC00406n

Dessert: Kinako maccha ice cream (Green tea ice cream with toasted soy powder), left; Shiratama zenzai (Warm sticky rice balls with red bean), right.

DSC00407n

Who needs to cook when you can eat here?

I would like to eat their Chirashi zushi EVERY DAY!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Happy Blogoversary; it looks like you guys had a feast to celebrate!...I've missed you guys while busy moving and hope all is well; I hope your move went ok, although I just moved a few miles and am still very busy=I can't imagine moving to another country!...I am having a special post tomorrow (Oct. 7) about my first baby, Nikki; hope you can visit...Kisses to all your gorgeous babies and hugs to you, sweet friend.

Kea said...

A very happy blogoversary!

Dinner looks wonderful; I'd especially like to try that sea bass and the sweet potato and cheese croquettes! Yum!

Reenie said...

Happy blogoversary... lovely food. I have heard good stuff about Malaysian 'hawker' food :).

Enjoy!

I like your blog and following now... Please don't abandon it again... LOL!

- Reenie

GreatGranny said...

Looks tastey and I've never had the yam and cheese croqettes but they sure sound good. Kassey says 'Thanks' for visiting her blog and commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...